Wafer hard seal butterfly valve is widely used in metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, as well as water supply and drainage and municipal construction and other industrial pipelines for regulating flow and load-carrying fluid. The valve adopts a three-eccentric structure, and the sealing surfaces of the valve seat and the disc are made of different hardness and stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance and long service life.
This article explains the characteristics of wafer type hard seal butterfly valve in hard seal butterfly valve:
1. This valve adopts triple eccentric sealing structure, the valve seat and disc are almost wear-free, and it has a tighter sealing function.
2. The sealing ring is made of stainless steel, which has the dual advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. It has excellent sealing performance at low and high temperatures, corrosion resistance and long service life.
3. The sealing surface of the plate is made of surfacing welded cobalt-based hard alloy. The sealing surface is resistant to wear and has a long service life.
4. The large-size butterfly board adopts the stern frame structure, which has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
5. The valve has a two-way sealing function. It is not restricted by the flow direction of the medium and is not affected by the space position during installation. It can be installed in any direction.
6. The driving device can be installed at multiple positions (rotated 90 ° or 180 °), which is convenient for users.